The ASICS Women’s GT-1000 10 GTX offers a structured shoe for overpronators thanks to its Duomax technology that provides firmer foam on the inside to correct excessive roll.
Lightweight, the GT-1000 works as an everyday trainer as well as a runner thanks to a new engineered mesh upper, and integrated support system that provides comfortable midfoot hold and improved heel fit for a secure feel.
It combines the incredible shock absorption of GEL technology with propulsive and lightweight Flytefoam technology in the midfoot to give a softer, more supportive feel at footstrike.
The GTX version has a Gore-TEX lining in the upper keeping the water out but maintaining a breathable shell.
• Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
• Flytefoam technology cushioning
• Rearfoot gel technology cushioning
• Duomax technology helps reduce overpronation
• Aharplus heel plug improves durability
• Ortholite insole provides soft step-in comfort
• Sustainable sockliner dye
• Gore-Tex Liner
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: