The adidas Mens Ultraboost running shoes combine comfort and high-performance technology for a best-ever-run feeling. They have a stretchy knit upper that adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. Responsive midsole cushioning and a flexible outsole deliver a smooth and energised ride. A supportive cage secures a lockdown fit.
Runner type; Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience.
Lightweight comfort; adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort.
Energised cushioning; Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get.
Natural movement; Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles.
Reliable traction; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction.
- Recommended for: Long, urban runs
- Arch type: Normal
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Supportive midfoot cage
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Lightweight and supportive
- Weight: 310 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm)
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: