The Garmin Forerunner 245 can evaluate your training status to indicate whether you would benefit from another productive session this week or need a rest day and offers additional performance monitoring features to get the best out of you without over doing it.
Providing advanced running dynamics1, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more.
The training status evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you're training productively, peaking or overreaching.
To help you optimize your body’s energy, it uses collected data to gauge your energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest.
The new safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance, especially when training alone, this can be done manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection. (When paired with a compatible smartphone)
Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community.
Take the guesswork out of training for your next 5K, 10K or Half-Marathon when you team this watch with the Garmin Coach App.
• Quick Release Bands - Strap material – Silicone
• Display size - 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter
• Display resolution - 240 x 240 pixels
• Display type - Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
• Weight - 38.5 g
• Battery life - Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days; GPS mode: Up to 24 hours
• Memory/history - 200 hours of activity data
• Incident Detection during select activities - Yes (Smartphone required)
• Assistance - Yes (Smartphone required)
• Smartphone compatibility - iPhone® and Android™
• Charging/data cable and documentation
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: