The Hoka Arahi 4 follows the concept of all Hoka shoes to blend deep comfortable cushioning with a deep rocker, giving a super smooth transition through your gait and keeping you in the air for longer. The improved cushioning is lightweight and delivers comfort and a smooth ride.
The Arahi also provides the structure needed for overpronators by using an EVA J-frame, which has been updated and made firmer to provide more lightweight support. The full contact outsole provides an inherently stable base to push off from.
A simplified and stripped back upper lends the Arahi 4 a lighter and more refined feel as well as increased breathability. Structural support is built into the upper for improved agility throughout your route.
• Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter and more refined feel
• Updated upper offers structural support and increased breathability
• Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
• Firmer EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Features zonal rubber placement for durability
• Offset: 5mm
• Stack height: 29mm – 24mm
• Weight: 273g (9.6oz)
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: