Bringing the much-loved Carbon X into true all-rounder territory, the Hoka Carbon X-SPE boasts a refreshed upper that’s as comfortable in the gym as it is on the road.
The SPE edition of the Carbon X features a new moulded heel collar for additional support at the rear of the foot, along with reinforcement at the eyelets and forefoot. It’s a more versatile shoe as a result, giving you that extra little bit of stability you need for different types of training.
The upper remains a single, tongue-less layer, providing a comfortable fit whatever your goals, while underfoot, the renowned PROFLY X midsole, Meta-Rocker and carbon fibre plate are present and correct, combining to offer the efficient, propulsive ride the Carbon X is known for.
• Light, stripped-back upper engineered in single-layer, polyester mesh
• Mesh bootie provides a secure fit
• Moulded heel reinforcement for added support
• Tongue-free construction provides a comfortable, seamless fit
• Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo and propulsive ride
• Light and resilient PROFLY X foam sits above the carbon fibre plate while rubberised foam sits below the plate
• Carefully positioned carbon fibre plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
• Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
• Rubberised foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact
Weight: 8.8 oz / 250g
Geometry: 32mm heel 27mm forefoot
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: