The HOKA Challenger ATR 6 GTX stability trail running shoe has a multi-lugged outsole which leaves you in no doubt as to its heritage. Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, the lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions.
Comfortable Unifi REPREVE recycled yarns in the upper and collar meshes provide a breathable and comfortable feel for your outing, while CMEVA foams absorb impacts and keep you on your feet. The GTX model also includes GORE Invisible Fit waterproof membrane bonded to the upper, throwing water off no matter the weather.
• Goretext water-resistant Invisible Fit
• Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
• Toe rand for support and protection
• Gusseted tongue
• Recycled poly laces
• Tongue mesh includes recycles material
• CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
• Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
• 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
• Weight: 279g
• Heel to Toe drop: 5mm
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: