With open-engineered sandwich mesh construction, the HOKA Clifton 7 delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort. Reinforced eyestays and a mesh gusset help prevent tongue migration with enhanced durability.The high levels of cushioning and Meta-Rocker that the Clifton 7 shares with all HOKA shoes ensures a smooth transition through your stride which can not only increase comfort and help to reduce injuries, it can actually make you quicker by decreasing your dwell time on the ground and keeping you flying through the air on the way to your PB.
• Open-Engineered sandwich mesh upper provides a lightweight and breathable feel.
• Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration.
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability. New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Full Compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Moderate Heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full ground contact design
• Strategic Hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
• Offset: 5mm
• Heel: 29mm
• Forefoot: 24mm
• Weight: 247g
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: