A new addition to HOKA ONE ONE’s highly cushioned GLIDE category, the Hoka Clifton Edge continues the Clifton series’ focus on minimal weight and maximum cushioning, but with a unique twist.
Its immediately noticeable extended heel geometry provides cushioning beyond and behind the foot, ensuring a smooth transition from landing to toe-off, in keeping with the natural motion of your legs and feet as you run. HOKA’s tried and tested early-stage Meta-Rocker maintains responsiveness.
Elsewhere, a highly ventilated TPU upper ensures breathability, with reinforced sections at the forefoot and eyerow providing targeted support. The upper also features a new, ergonomic pull tab, making the shoe easy to put on without getting in the way once you’re on the move.
• Debossed TPU yarn delivers a premium finish with targeted support in the forefoot and eyerow
• Padded collar delivers enhanced comfort at the ankle
• New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Aggressive, early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for responsive ride
• New high-resiliency foam offers a lightweight springy take on signature HOKA cushioning and ride
• Extended heel creates a softer landing
• Rubberised EVA outsole delivers lightweight, wraparound midsole support with a snappy feel
• Weight: 8.9 oz / 252g
• Geometry: 29mm heel 24mm forefoot
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: