The Hoka Elevon 2 in Blue Fog and Fiesta has been updated with more support from heel to forefoot, extending the heel for transitions and adding strategic forefoot grooves to enhance toe-off.
Its suspension construction features a PROFLY midsole that provides responsive feel and forgiving impact absorption where it counts from front to back, while a deeper Active Foot Frame design adds support throughout.
A clean aesthetic in lightweight engineered mesh ensures breathability and performance on your run, whether you are picking up the pace or slowing down for recovery.
• Anatomical support wings allow for an individualized fit
• Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel
• Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
• Lightweight engineered mesh upper offers breathability and performance
• Top layer PROFLY™ midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
• Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions
• Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
• Strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during toe-off
• Crystal transparent rubber outsole provides a clean aesthetic
• 100% Vegan
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: