The women’s HOKA Arahi 3 structured running shoes blend maximum cushioning with minimum weight, a more refined midsole and improved heel rocker.
Dynamic Stability supports the foot by guiding it through its natural gait cycle without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials.
Possessing many of the features that made the Arahi 2 great, the 3 has an all-new lightweight upper which is engineered from breathable mesh with increased midfoot lockdown to make this shoe their most nimble and most supportive ride yet.
• Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimise breathability and a comfortable fit.
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride.
• Firmer EVA J-Frame for lightweight support.
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
• Zonal rubber placement for durability.
• Surface: Road
• Dynamic Stability
• Plush ride
• Offset: 5mm
• Forefoot: 24mm
• Heel: 29mm
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: