The New Balance 1080v11 provides a luxuriously comfortable feel for a relaxed, long distance run, but it also provides enough energy return and responsiveness to let you step up the gears and show some speed.
The comfort, and propulsion comes from the full-length Fresh Foam midsole that uses cutting edge data-to-design to provide just the right feel. The foam can be changed from model to model to create the exact amount of support, stiffness, or softness required underfoot, and even across the foot, allowing for a perfectly tailored feel that in the 1080v11 is soft and plush.
The all new engineered Hypoknit upper allows for premium design details, for a standout look, and is highly breathable. Zonal stretch allows an adaptive fit that is built close to the foot with less material and bulk.
The Ultra Heel wraps around the foot, creating a closer fit with the gaps filled n by memory foam. This creates improved comfort and support, while the smooth edge to the top reduces the risk of Achilles irritation.
The outsole uses the same mix of small and large hexagon that was such a success in the previous version with smaller denser versions for torsional stability in the midfoot, and larger shapes with flex grooves in higher pressure areas.
• Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
• Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
• Synthetic/mesh upper
• Ortholite sockliner for comfort
• Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit
• Lace closure ensures a secure fit
• 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: