Returning for 2020 with an updated, lighter design, the ever-popular Nike Free RN 5.0 is set to dominate the low-mileage scene once again.
The latest version of Nike’s barefoot-feel running shoe boasts a reworked, streamlined upper, seamlessly integrating a new lacing system by way of a non-stretch material, allowing both the laces and the upper itself to keep your foot securely in place with no need for external support.
At the rear of the upper, the shoe now has a lower cut heel, and a pull tab has been added for easy on and off. Foam pod cushioning inside the heel ensures a comfortable, locked-down fit.
The Free RN 5.0 features a firmer midsole than previous versions, improving ground feel for a smoother, more efficient ride. Particularly when sprinting, it makes a noticeable difference, propelling you forwards on every step.
Underfoot, the revolutionary Free sole provides natural flexion with its targeted siping. Cuts of variable widths allow the shoe to bend during movement, with the grooves extending around the sides of the midsole in key areas to accommodate a full range of motion.
• New, streamlined anatomical upper with improved asymmetrical lacing system
• Low-cut integrated bootie for second-skin fit
• Pull tab for easy on and off
• Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility
• Double hot-knife cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility
• Synthetic leather and textile materials in the upper
• Offset: 6mm (Forefoot: 14mm, Heel: 20mm)
• Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: