The Nike Metcon 4 XD Shoe features an updated upper with a zonally placed haptic print for enhanced durability and stability. The Flywire technology provides you with a locked-down fit, while the sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for running and training.
This product is helping to support Battle Cancer, they organise mass-participation fitness competitions that raises money for cancer charities across the world. For every do Battle Cancer product you buy, we will donate £10 to their chosen cancer charities.
If you experience any problems ordering the Battle Cancer shoe ID please email the details to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please Note: If ID is ordered then the footwear is not available for returns unless it is faulty.
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help resist abrasion during rope climbs.
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: