The Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit A.I.R. Chaz Bundick has a look and style inspired by 50's Abstract Impressionism and 60's pop art, created by Nikes seasonal Artist In Residence, Chaz Bundwick.
More React foams in a shaped layout contribute to a stable and supportive shoe that is designed to benefit any type of runner, from someone just starting out, to training for race day, overpronators, under pronators, and neutral runners alike.
A completely new Flyknit upper combines three separate layers to create a lightweight fit that is stronger, and more durable than previous versions. A comfortable, sock like fit hugs the foot with a true to size shape.
Nike have reduced the material between your foot and the midsole for a softer, more responsive experience. The rubber outsole is shaped to provide a flexible forefoot, with improved cushioning at the heel.
• This season's Artist in Residence (A.I.R.), Chaz Bundick, creates art inspired by '50s abstract expressionism and the pop art of the '60s. Bundick adds a sense of space and joy through youthful shapes and primary colors.
• Weight: 291 grams / 10.27oz (Men's size 10)
• Offset: 9mm (Forefoot: 21.5mm, Heel: 30.5mm)
• React Foam midsole.
• All new three-layer Flyknit upper.
• Supportive shoe that works for neutral runners as well as over and under pronators alike.
• Designed to help reduce injuries.
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: