The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 '07 in Black and Light Blue Fury has a low top design that keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette, toe perforations and premium leather uppers for that classic hoops style, while showing off eye-catching details from Space Jam: A New Legacy.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
• Graphics on the shoe highlight characters from Space Jam: A New Legacy.
• Leather and textile materials provide durability and a classic AF1 feel.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers comfort that lasts.
• Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
• Full-length rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circles and star design at the toe adds heritage style and traction.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on the toe
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: