The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 Crater Flyknit in Black and Chambray Blue is inspired by classic AF1’s of the past but also looks to the future, with a 1-of-a-kind recycled materials aesthetic, showing off a vibrant mix of colours throughout the sole and under the toe.
A textured modern design shows off the breathable FlyKnit upper, bringing a linen-like look for the summer months while providing easy-wearing and cool performance. Nike Grind recycled rubber materials frame the outsole from the front and back, with supersoft Crater foam midsole for enhanced comfort and speckled style.
Originally designed for basketball, like all other Air Force 1 sneakers, the AF1 Crater has classic Nike Air cushioning for lightweight comfort and performance all day long, under a cupsole design with new deeper grooves.
• Made with at least 20% recycled material by weight, the design is a part of Nike's commitment to help protect the future of sport.
• Airy FlyKnit upper features recycled fabric that stretches to fit your foot while its linen-like appearance matches your summertime vibe.
• Supersoft Crater foam is a revolution in comfort. It's made from recycled materials, adds spring to your step and features the OG cupsole design but with deeper grooves for a modern look.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• Padded, low-cut collar looks sporty and feels great.
• Nike Grind details add traction and durability in a sustainably crafted design while translucent accents add the perfect amount of flare.
• FlyKnit patterning replicates the stitched overlays you love from AF1 DNA
• Traditional lacing
• Synthetic leather Swoosh design, heel cap and eyestays
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: