The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 Crater in White and Orange is inspired by classic AF1’s of the past but also looks to the future, with a 1-of-a-kind recycled materials aesthetic, showing off a vibrant mix of colours throughout the sole and underfoot.
Nike Grind recycled rubber materials frame the outsole from the front and back, with supersoft Crater foam midsole for enhanced comfort and speckled style.
Originally designed for basketball, like all other Air Force 1 sneakers, the AF1 Crater has classic Nike Air cushioning for lightweight comfort and performance all day long, under a cupsole design with new deeper grooves.
• Crater Foam midsole adds stability, is made from recycled materials and has a unique speckled appearance.
• Translucent fabric on the toe reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant materials beneath.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort.
• Cupsole design has deeper grooves for a more pronounced look.
• Made with at least 20% recycled material by weight, the design is a part of Nike's commitment to help protect the future of sport.
• Low-cut, padded collar
• Grind outsole
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: