The Nike Sportswear D/MS/X in Smoke Grey, Mean Green, Photon Dust and Sail is inspired by the original Blue Ribbon Sports running shoe and the original BRS store that opened in 1967. An exposed foam tongue and just enough retro detail are enhanced with performance lines and at least 20% recycled materials.
Part of Nike’s experimental D/MS/X series and made with Nike Grind, it features areas of DIY style and 100% recycled canvas with swoosh overlays. The sleek wavy midsole adds a striking modern visual and TPU clip support, with patchy Nike Grind in the outsole.
• Made from at least 20% recycled materials, including Nike Grind in the outsole and recycled canvas on the upper.
• Inspired by OG Blue Ribbon Sports running shoes, the design features sleek lines with retro appeal. 100% recycled canvas on the eyestays, quarter panel and foxing add to the throwback look.
• TPU clip along the midsole adds a modern touch, striking visual and extra support. It is made from 50% recycled PU and features a unique pattern on every shoe.
• Modernized Waffle outsole with 15% Nike Grind adds traction, durability and heritage styling while the exposed foam tongue with large perforations adds DIY appeal.
• The foam midsole adds plush cushioning that lasts.
• The Volt-colored, insole feels extra soft and cushy
• Perforations on the tongue add breathability
• Traditional lacing system for easy on and off
• Laces made from 100% recycled polyester
• "D/MS/X" on the heel
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: