Following on from the tennis-inspired Drop-Type, now it’s squash’s turn to receive the N354 treatment.
With its deconstructed, two-tone styling, the Nike Squash-Type harks back to old-school squash shoes of the 80s. A stitched-on Swoosh heightens the effect, while a padded low top collar keeps you comfortable, just like your trusty pair did back in the day.
No grubby, see-through sole here though. Instead, the Squash-Type’s blessed with a full white rubber outsole, and it’s fused to the upper for that familiar broken-in feel.
• Pre’s fastest mile didn’t happen in the first prototype. N354 celebrates the tool-strewn tables and torn-out pages of designers like Bill Bowerman and Tinker Hatfield who moved Nike from good ideas to great innovation in the world of sport and culture
• Rubber sole adds traction and durability
• Deconstructed look adds N354 styling
• Leather and mesh upper feels soft and comfortable while keeping your feet cool
• Vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a broken-in feel while the soft rubber adds durability and cushioning
• The low-cut, padded collar adds classic court attitude while keeping you comfortable
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: