The Women’s Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 is designed for those who need a more structured, lightweight and sleek shoe. Combining flywire cables to lock your foot down with an engineered mesh to provide targeted ventilation and support within the upper and a Dynamic Support system in the sole to provide structure to your run.
• Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
• Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
• Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
• Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
• Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
• Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
• Weight: 8.9oz/252g (women's 8)
• Last: MR-10
• Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel).
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: