The Nike Women’s Air Zoom Structure in uses data from testing runners to design the crash pad under your heel to provide a cushioned, smooth transition from heel to toe. The same data lead to the design of the airy upper with breathability right where you need it.
A zoom air unit in the forefoot is combined with a foam midsole to give a responsive, yet stable feel as your foot hits the ground.
The durable rubber sole is built to absorb many tough miles and has grooves cut throughout. In the forefoot they provide flexibility, and vertical grooves down the sides help create stability.
• Mesh is engineered for durability.
• Laces cinch down for a secure feel.
• A softer and more durable lining around the heel and ankle helps keep socks from bunching up when you run.
• Cushy tongue provides helps pad the laces.
• Moulded heel securely hugs your foot.
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: