The Nike Air Zoom Tempo Next Percent FK is designed to provide the comfortable performance needed to push you up into your next personal best.
Improved ZoomX foam technology in the footbed delivers energy return with every footfall, while a visible zoom air unit in the heel provides lightweight cushioning and springy feel. The resulting shoe has elements and feel of a racer but is made for your everyday training routine.
Stacked on the heel you will find Nike React foams, providing extra cushion and secure positioning of your foot.
Under all of this is an outsole grip pattern that has been created using data from hundreds of runners, putting traction exactly where it’s needed and keeping you solid in a variety of surfaces.
This shoe looks the part too, with a tenacious Flyknit and synthetic upper, locking you into the footbed with an asymmetrical lacing pattern.
• Nike ZoomX foam in the footbed delivers energy return as you move forward. A visible Zoom Air unit provides responsive cushioning, giving you an additional spring with your stride.
• Nike React technology at the heel is lightweight and durable. It helps keep your foot cushioned and secure with every step.
• The rubber outsole features a design created using data from hundreds of runners. That information helps place traction where your foot needs it most, giving you grip on multiple surfaces.
• The look of fast comes alive with a translucent, high-tenacity Flyknit and synthetic upper. Its secure feel helps contain your foot with every step.
• Cushioned heel pods add comfort.
• Asymmetrical lacing helps keep your foot secure and in place.
• Heel loop for easy on and off.
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: