Built for all types of training, the Nike Womens Free Metcon 4 in Desert Sand and Metallic Copper boasts a hybrid design with a lightweight, flexible upper and a flat, wide heel. Updated "Chain-Link" mesh helps you stay cool and comfortable whatever exercise you are tackling.
The agility-focused Nike Free forefoot allows you to move explosively in all directions, with stretchy and supportive ankle to promote natural movement.
The Metcon’s chunky heel remains present and correct at the rearfoot, giving you the stability you need for lifting. For ease of wear, the Nike Free Metcon 4 also features wide internal webbing, distributing pressure and locking you in during quick stops and cuts.
• Super-tough yet breathable mesh from the previous version.
• Huarache-inspired strap and rubber-striped sidewall that envelops your heel to brace you for movement in any direction.
• Nike Free technology in the forefoot creates flexibility for agility moves and sprints. Stretch around the ankle lets your foot move naturally as you burst, cut and brake.
• The flat, wide heel creates a solid base for lifting.
• A softer foam core cushions your foot, while a firmer outer layer is durable and stable.
• Wide internal webbing distributes pressure around your midfoot for a comfortable yet locked-in feel during sudden stops and quick cuts.
• Rubberized logo at the tongue nods to the Huarache of the early '90s.
• Rubber tread in high-wear areas gives you durable traction.
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: