The Nike Women’s Free RN 5.0 is designed mainly for low mileage sprints (around 3 miles), with heel-to-toe grooves that allow multi-directional flexibility, the designers reduced the weight and upped mobility by literally cutting the heel out of the shoe, a lightweight stretch mesh was added to help secure the silhouette.
To help set the foot free and allowing a full range of motion and using all of your 52 muscles in your foot the Nike Free RN 5.0 is designed with 26% more flexibility than the previous model.
The Nike Free is a low-profile midsole that allows your foot more engagement with the ground with each step. With flexibility that encourages your foot to flex and move exactly the way it wants to, more often, more freely and more naturally.
The Nike Free RN 5.0 has been designed with double-siped flex grooves and an anatomical shape so the foot can move naturally through its full range of motion.
The outsole has been was carefully sculpted to mimic the shape of the bare foot, then sliced to mimic the way it moves naturally. Improved channels are cut in to the Shield version to improve the shedding of water in wet conditions.
The shoe’s outsole and upper allow you to have a full, natural range of motion, with the same 33-degree toe angle achieved during barefoot running.
• Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
• Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
• Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
• Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
• The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
• Sockliner is designed to give your foot a close, connected feel to the ground.
• Double hot-knife cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step.
• Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.
• Offset: 6mm (14mm forefoot, 20 mm heel)
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: