The Nike Womens Sportswear Space Hippie 04 tells a story of recycled materials transformed into modern and functional footwear. With the lowest carbon footprint of its range, the Space Hippie uses at least 25% recycled materials, including FlyKnit upper for lightweight and stretchy performance and comfort.
The Nike Grind speckled look can be seen throughout the midsole and toe, showing off a comfortable and stylish ride that’s ideal for the street.
• The FlyKnit upper (made with about 75% recycled material by weight) features stretchy, lightweight yarns made from post-industrial and post-consumer waste that add layers of color to your style. It combines with a bootie fit for a snug, comfortable ride.
• Reclaimed and Comfortable
• Nike Grind rubber speckles the Crater Foam midsole with color.
• Deconstructed Design
• The deconstructed design gives the look and feel of a prototype sent from the future with performance you have to feel to believe.
• A modified Waffle outsole references heritage Nike sneaker design.
• Woven-in yarn eyestays help lock in the fit.
• Pull tab on heel
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: