The Nike Zoom Gravity 2 in Black, Dk Smoke Grey and Mtlc Pewter provides speed and propulsion with a forefoot Zoom Air unit driving you forward and past the competition, helping you with tempo runs or 5-10k races alike.
A raised stack height in the midsole gives plenty of room for cushioning, with a firm foam outer carrying a cored-out midsole that delivers a comfortable and stable ride.
Stability is heightened by a cupping at the wider stitched heel, where the foam rises at the sides to give a supportive feel. The outsole complements the cushioning with its own springy feel, as well as durable traction across a wide range of surfaces.
• Translucent mesh on the toe helps you stay locked in and cool. Its stitched heel creates a more secure feel, keeping your foot in place with every stride.
• A wide heel means more stability as you crush your miles. Lifted foam heights help improve cushioning for comfort on the go. The cored-out midsole helps reduce weight for a light running experience.
• An Air Zoom unit in the forefoot provides a responsive snap. Rubber materials under the unit create a springy sensation.
• Rubber outsole provides durability and traction.
• Soft core foam delivers a comfortable ride. Carrier foam is firmer for long-lasting durability.
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: