The Nike Zoom Gravity provides speed and propulsion with a forefoot Zoom Air unit driving you forward and past the competition.
A raised stack height in the midsole gives plenty of room for cushioning. A firm foam outer carries a softer core that delivers a comfortable and stable ride. Stability is heightened by a cupping at the heel where the foam rises at the sides to give a supportive feel.
The outsole complements the cushioning with its own springy feel, as well as durable traction across a wide range of surfaces.
A mesh upper is highly breathable and features an arch band that disperse the pressure from the laces.
• Responsive Zoom Air unit in the forefoot gives you that propulsive, snappy feeling.
• The lifted height along the midsole makes room for more cushioning inside. Dual-density foam with a soft core in a firm carrier delivers a comfortable, stable ride.
• Springy outsole rubber on the heel provides durability and traction on all surfaces.
• Higher heel with foam on the sides creates a cupping sensation and adds stability.
• A thin, minimalist collar curves upward slightly for sharp style.
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: