By using a lofted mesh and synthetic upper on the Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Nike have been able to make the upper even lighter than before. The translucent material looks as breathable as it is.
The revolutionary midsole foam ZoomX provides incredible weight to energy return ratio. Providing Nikes greatest energy return yet, it combines with the rubber outsole to cushion impact and provide a responsive feel.
A partial inner sleeve that extends from the toe to the midfoot locks the foot onto the footbed at high speeds while the heel collar tapers away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles. The angled heel provides a smooth transition through the step.
• Nike ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet.
• Incredibly lightweight for optimal speed.
• Translucent upper looks and feels fast.
• Heel collar has been engineered to taper away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
• ZoomX foam sits directly under your foot for heightened responsiveness.
• Partial Inner sleeve provides lock down.
• Exaggerated dropped Swoosh design extends onto the midsole.
• Last: MR-10
• Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel)
• Waterproof outer
• Sealed Seams
• Improved traction in the wet
• Reflective elements
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: