The ZoomX foam used on the Nike ZoomX Invincible Run Flyknit is designed to give incredible bounce, and energy return. With higher foam heights, and an exaggerated shape at the forefoot, Nike have used it to make an even softer feel, but with a more stable ride.
Shaped like a rocker, the foam rises at forefoot and heel to provide a smooth transition throughout the stride. Providing cushioning on impact, it flexes as the foot rises and provides a seamless ride when moving forward.
The Flyknit upper has zones of breathability placed where your foot heats up the most. Strong and durable, it provides a secure and stable feel step after step.
Nike used runner-informed data to help guide the design and look of the sidewalls, and to create the waffle outsole, giving you the traction, you need, where you need it.
• Higher foam heights provide an even softer feel. A wide, exaggerated shape at the forefoot offers a more stable ride.
• Nike ZoomX foam is responsive and lightweight, giving you bounce with every step. Shaped like a rocker, the foam provides support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride. It offers flexibility when your foot rises off the ground, a smooth ride when your foot is moving forward and cushioning at ground contact.
• An evolved Flyknit upper places zones of breathability where your foot heats up most. It's strong and durable, keeping your foot secure with every mile.
• A waffle outsole was created using runner-informed data for traction where you need it. This info also helped guide the design and look of the shoe's sidewalls.
• A panel at the heel is embedded in the Flyknit, providing support and stability.
• The collar is cushioned for a soft, comfortable feel.
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: