The Reebok Floatride Energy 3.0 marries a breathable square-knit upper to Reebok’s Floatride Energy Foam technology, offering enhanced comfort, responsiveness and performance upgraded from the previous Floatride foam.
Meanwhile, the Carbon rubber outsole provides both traction and durability mile after mile.
• Comfort flared heel collar
• Flared Heel To alleviate pressure on the Achilles
• Square Knit Upper for enhanced breathability and comfort
• FloatRide Energy Foam provides lightweight cushioning and a more responsive ride than original Floatride Foam
• Carbon rubber outsole for traction and durability where needed
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: