The Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 combines a snappy nylon plate with springy and ultralightweight PWRRUN PB to create a highly responsive feel that cushions and returns energy. The resulting SPEEDROLL helps to propel you forward effortlessly, with a feeling of continuous momentum.
The heel shape has been finely tuned to provide a locked in feel that works with the updated slip free laces to give a secure feel mile after mile. An engineered mono mesh upper has been used for lightweight breathability, which combines with FORMFIT for a secure, 3D foot hugging feel.
The XT-900 outsole uses reinforced high-abrasion zones to give optimal traction and durability.
• FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalised fit yet.
• Engineered mono mesh keeps the upper light and breathable.
• SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder.
• Ultralight PWRRUN PB gives you incredible spring and energy return.
• Full-length, responsive nylon plate gives you an edge for daily speed workouts and race day.
• XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability.
• Weight 225g (7.9oz)
• Heel Drop: 8mm
• Stack hight: 35.5mm/27.5mm
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: