The DNAmic Long Tights from SKINS combine all-round lower body compression with a comfortable design to get you performing at your peak. By boosting blood flow to the glutes, quads, hammies and calves, DNAmic Long Tights minimise muscle fatigue so your legs can get you further, faster.
1. Optimised compression suits the dynamic demands of activity, boosting circulation and getting more oxygen to your active muscles for better performance
2. Strategically placed panels wrap and support key muscles, reducing vibration and fatigue and increasing power
3. Fits comfortably based on your body mass index (BMI)
4. Wicks moisture to keep you dry
5. Key loop in waistband for convenience
•SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
•Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the legs to reduce fatigue and risk of injury .
•Comfortable Fit A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index) .
•State-of-the-art temperature and moisture management to keep you dry and happy.
•Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
•SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
•Materials: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane exclusive of trims.
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: