As used by professional athletes, the Theragun Elite Project Red delivers rapid bursts of pressure deep into your muscle tissue, stimulating blood flow and reducing inflammation so you recover quickly and efficiently.
Whether you’re treating an injury or simply want to reduce soreness after training, Theragun provides targeted relief for any area of the body. The Elite includes five individual foam heads designed for particular functions, from the standard ball (great for your quads) to the pinpoint “cone”, which is perfect for honing in on knots and small problem areas.
Built with Theragun’s proprietary QuietForce technology, the device’s brushless motor delivers 16mm amplitude for deep muscle penetration, and operates at a range of speeds so you can tailor your treatment – all while keeping noise levels to a minimum. The complementary app provides guided sessions, automatically adjusting speeds to suit your specific recovery needs, and also offers customised treatment suggestions based on your activity.
For ultimate convenience, the Elite comes equipped with wireless charging capabilities and a standard power adapter, so when you need it, it’s always ready to go.
Designed in collaboration with (RED), the Theragun Elite Project Red helps the world’s recovery as well as your own – 2% of the purchase price will be donated to the Global Fund in support of the fight against HIV/AIDS and COVID-19*.
• (PRODUCT)RED edition Theragun Elite
• 2% of purchase price donated to the Global Fund in support of the fight against HIV/AIDS and COVID-19 (*Donation made by Therabody)
• Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology
• Smart Percussive Therapy with Bluetooth connectivity
• 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
• OLED screen
• Customisable speed range (1750-2400 Percussions Per Minute)
• Force meter
• Delivers up to 18kg of no-stall force
• Wireless charging enabled
• Internal lithium-on battery (120 minutes)
• Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
• Industry-leading 2-year warranty
• Hard case
• 5 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch:
• Dampener – Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use
• Standard Ball – Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
• Cone – Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet
• Thumb – Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back
• Wedge – Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing”, which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles
• Power adapter
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: