Weighing in at less than 0.68kg and boasting a compact, ultra-portable design, the Theragun Mini Project Red gives you access to Theragun’s renowned percussive therapy at home, in the gym, in a hotel – anywhere you might need it.
By delivering rapid bursts of pressure deep into your muscle tissue, the Mini stimulates blood flow and reduces inflammation so you recover quickly and efficiently. Whether you’re treating an injury or simply want to reduce soreness after training, Theragun provides targeted relief for any area of the body.
Built with Theragun’s proprietary QuietForce technology, the device’s brushless motor delivers 12mm amplitude for deep muscle penetration, and operates at three different speeds so you can tailor your treatment – all while keeping noise levels to a minimum.
The Mini comes complete with a soft carry case for easy storage on your travels, and includes an internal rechargeable battery for 150 minutes of wireless operation. There’s a standard power adapter too, so it’s always ready to go.
Designed in collaboration with (RED), the Theragun Mini Project Red helps the world’s recovery as well as your own – 2% of the purchase price will be donated to the Global Fund in support of the fight against HIV/AIDS and COVID-19*.
• (PRODUCT)RED edition Theragun Mini
• 2% of purchase price donated to the Global Fund in support of the fight against HIV/AIDS and COVID-19 (*Donation made by Therabody)
• Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology
• Ultra-portable (15.2 x 13.5 x 5.7cm)
• 3 speeds (1750, 2100, 2400 Percussions Per Minute)
• Ergonomic grip
• Internal lithium-ion battery (150 minutes)
• Industry-leading 2-year warranty
• Soft case
• 1 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments:
• Standard Ball – Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
• Power adapter
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: