The Under Armour HOVR Infinite 3 Camo uses HOVR technology in the midsole to give a zero gravity feel, with a responsive feel of energy return as well as impact cushioning. It is held in a compression mesh energy web which contains the foam, ensuring the energy is returned to you and not lost.
The engineered mesh upper offers incredibly lightweight targeted support, with a highly breathable feel.
In the outsole deep flex grooves offer high levels of flexibility in key areas, while the carbon rubber pods deliver traction with high levels of durability.
• CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
• UA HOVR technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
• Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it
• Internal heel counter for additional support that helps keep the back of the foot locked-in place
• Die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner molds to the foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
• Anatomically placed, deep flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
• Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 302.7g (10.68 oz).
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: