The Under Armour Womens HOVR Sonic 3 Storm in Baroque Green brings the perfect balance of distance and exceptionally comfortable cushioning, while also analysing your form as you run, providing real-time advice so you can actively improve your technique while you’re on the move.
The UA MapMyRun app tracks your stride length, cadence and pace then provides audio feedback via your phone, keeping you motivated and guiding you to your goals. It also connects with your other favourite fitness devices, including Samsung Health and Apple Watches, Fitbit and Garmin trackers, along with many heart monitors and smart headphones.
The shoe itself is designed to offer the perfect combination of speed and comfort. UA’s HOVR Foam underfoot provides responsive cushioning, while compression mesh 'Energy Web' technology helps guide the energy you put in.
The upper features UA Storm technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability in the mesh, and the plush texturing around the ankle makes the shoe a pleasure to put on.
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
• UA HOVR™ technology provides "zero-gravity feel" to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
•UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability.
•Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
• CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: Tracks & analyses your running metrics to help make you a better runner
• Tongue is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
• External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
Removable sockliner moulds to the foot for customised comfort & cushion
• Blown rubber under the forefoot & high-abrasion rubber under the heel to help absorb ground contact
• Offset: 8 mm
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: