Part of the Parley range, this product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean. Each pair contain an NFC chip in heel of the right shoe which you can scan with your mobile phone to follow the story of this shoe from plastic bottle to final product and to learn what you can do to help protect the oceans.
The adidas Men’s Ultraboost has been built with dual-density Boost for increased stability, the shoes have an adidas Primeknit upper with integrated midfoot support for an adaptive and natural fit. Built to deliver stability, these running shoes combine comfort and high-performance technology for a best-ever-run feeling. A knit cage adds support. Responsive midsole cushioning is firmer on the arch side to ensure a smooth, stable ride from landing to push-off.
- Runner type; Stability shoes for the ultimate running experience
- Lightweight comfort; adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Strategic cushioning; Dual-density Boost cushioning on the medial side provides energised stability for a smooth, responsive ride
- Lockdown fit; Fitband helps keep foot in place while allowing natural flexibility
- Natural movement; Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Reliable traction; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: