The adidas Pulseboost Hd uses a sock-like knit upper to provide breathable comfort whatever the temperature. Non-stretch areas in the forefoot and the midfoot provide support and lock down.
The high-density boost used in the midsole provides low profile cushioning with boosts signature energy return, but with added stability for a firmer ride.
The Continental rubber used in the outsole provides excellent traction in wet or dry conditions, while a wider platform provides a more stable base.
Accessed through your mobile camera the Pulseboost Hd features a reflective badge that can connect you to a website with information on running groups, routes and discounts.
• Weight: 12 oz / 340g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.3 in / 7.6mm
• Reflective forefoot stability insert for lateral support
• Lace closure
• Adaptive knit textile upper with non-stretch zones for forefoot and midfoot support
• Textile lining; Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
• High-density Boost for a responsive and stable feel
• Sock-like construction hugs the foot
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: