Constructed from recycled polyester the adidas Women’s How We Do Tight keep you comfortable on your run by wicking sweat and moisture away from your skin, to help keep you feeling dry and fresh.
A drawcord waist with a higher rise in the back helps to give a secure fit, while the sweat-proof pocket lets you store your device safely, no matter how hard you push yourself.
• Fitted fit is one size down from regular sizing for a tight feel
• Higher rise in the back waist
• Seven-eighth length
• Stretchy and secure
• Full coverage running tights
• 79% recycled polyester / 21% elastane interlock
• Drawcord waist; Sweat-guard pocket
• This tight is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: