The adidas Women’s Pulseboost Hd uses a sock-like knit upper made from ballistic nylon. This has been given a water-repellent treatment to keep you dry and warm through your wet routes.
The high-density boost used in the midsole provides low profile cushioning with boosts signature energy return, but with added stability for a firmer ride.
The Continental rubber used in the outsole provides excellent traction in wet or dry conditions, while a wider platform provides a more stable base.
• Ballistic nylon upper with water-repellent treatment
• Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 18 mm / forefoot: 10 mm)
• Reflective details
• Lace closure
• Textile lining
• Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
• Adaptive Traxion outsole
• High-density Boost for a responsive and stable feel
• Sock-like construction hugs the foot
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: