With its supportive mesh upper, Boost cushioning and guiding stability rail, the adidas SolarGlide 3 ST helps you maintain efficient technique over longer distances, ensuring you stay comfortable and in control with the Stabilizing Torsion System.
Inspired by aerospace technology, Tailored Fibre Placement provides targeted support in key areas of the upper, and its mesh construction is similarly adaptive, with larger vents enhancing breathability in high-heat zones.
Ever-popular Boost cushioning underfoot delivers maximum energy return, while supportive heel construction allows more Achilles movement while offering additional stability, preventing you from over-extending.
• These shoes are made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. The upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content.
• Weight: 330g
• Midsole drop: 10 mm
• Stabilising Torsion System
• Lace closure
• Textile upper with cushioned tongue
• Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
• Stable, responsive running shoes
• Responsive Boost midsole
• Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: