The adidas Women's Ultraboost 19 neutral running shoes in black and grey have a seamless knit upper that's engineered with motion weave technology to provide stretch while also holding your foot in place while you run.
The second-skin fit follows the shape of your foot to reduce pressure points and the Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles.
Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return so the more energy you give, the more you get.
A Torsion Spring is integrated in the midsole to provide support during landing and propulsion at toe-off.
• Weight: 9.5 oz (size UK 5.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 1.1 in / forefoot: 0.7 in)
• Arch type: Normal
• Adaptive and lightweight 3D heel frame
• Lace closure
• Supportive adidas Primeknit 360
• Comfortable textile lining
• Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride
• Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
• Responsive Boost midsole
• Stabilising Torsion Spring
• Lightweight and adaptive
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here For information about Christmas Delivery cut off dates please visit the delivery section of the FAQs page: