Lightweight and built for speed and distance the adidas Adizero Boston 9 in Ftwr White/Silver Met./Screaming Pink gives you the feeling of fast.
A seamless, stretchable and lightweight engineered mesh upper uses computer aided guidance to create support and structure where needed, and to maximise breathability where possible.
The midsole uses Boost, a material famous for energy return to keep you moving fast during high-intensity training intervals, while also ensuring a comfortable cushioned feel that helps to keep you on your feet. As boost does not get hard in the cold, or soften in the heat, the energy return stays with you all the way through your run.
Continental rubber is used in the outsole to provide the sort of traction in the wet that most shoes expect in the dry.
• Weight: 239g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 9.5(heel: 21.5mm / forefoot: 12mm)
• Lace closure
• Engineered Mesh upper
• Textile lining
• Internal heel counter for support
• Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
• Microfit: specific to all adizero models. designed for high speed, microfit locks down your heel and midfoot for a secure and fast run.
• Engineered mesh: provides flexibility, breathability and support in specific areas based on aramis insights.
• Boost: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates
Pro:Direct Fit can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: